Sunday, November 3, 2013

Re awakened Healthy Lifestyle Goals and Skins UK

Last night my friends and I went out to eat at Marlow's Tavern. Well the conversation was going and then we started talking about the best time we did on the mile. We all used to do track and field in high school. So it made me realize how out of shape I am and unhealthy I've been eating.

Also I just re watched the pilot episode of Skins uk and Tony gets onto Sid for eating rubbish food, drinking caffeine, and not exercising. Made me reevaluate my lifestyle. he he thanks Skins :) I love that show. 

I don't purposefully eat unhealthy though. It's more of lazy eating. Eating a pop tart because it's quick. Or eating a candy bar as a pick me up. So this week I shall try to take care of my body better by

1. Drinking more water (I just forget too)

2. More fruits and vegetables

3. Less refined sugar, salt, caffeine, and fat

4. And go to the gym at least 2x a week

I tried to make these goals as vague as possible so I will actually keep up with them. And I shall check in, in a week. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely post! Hope you can reach your goals!

    Xoxo
    Linda

    http://lapetitebetise.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete