Wednesday, August 29, 2012

why I decided to blog

Well, I decided to blog because I want the world to know what I think. Well this statement is somewhat true, I'd say it's more like I'd like to share what I think with the world. However, on other social media websites it is rather hard to do. If you post something long on Facebook, nobody really cares (or uses Facebook for that matter). Twitter has a character limit so you can't thoroughly explain yourself. Which I think is great, you just get little updates of people's life. So if you actually want to know something about a person, you go to their blog. Perfect solution right? Well, I think so.

My first two posts on my blog are about why I want to blog :p but not to worry I will soon blog about my life. There are plenty of thoughts and ideas that I would like to share. Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment